[mythtv-users] building mythtv from source on Debian 11 Bullseye/Linux Mint Debian Edition

Bill keemllib at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 19:02:25 UTC 2022

On 7/9/22 05:34, James Abernathy wrote:
References to bookworm in the tasks were all changed to Bullseye. Most of
the packages are there, but must have been skipped by missing logic. I did
add a few from your list.

Try:

   git pull
   git checkout -b devel/2022 origin/devel/2022
   ./mythtv.yml --limit=localhost --check

Or remove the --check to actually install packages. I didn't add libp8-platform2 libudfread-dev yet.

We can go off-list if there are errors and I'll try to fix 'em.

--
Bill