[mythtv-users] building mythtv from source on Debian 11 Bullseye/Linux Mint Debian Edition

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 10:46:39 UTC 2022

> Do you have a list of missing dependencies?
>
> --
> Bill

I guess I should have said those 3 dependencies were all I loaded until I
just went back to the list under the list of dependencies for non-ansible
installs.

I'm no packaging expert but if there was a way to list what packages
Ansible installed during a run, I could compare that to the non-ansible
dependencies and let you know.  I could just set up a fresh LMDE5 VM and
run it.

Jim A