[mythtv-users] Simultaneous recordings HDHomerun tuners

David Lowe zedcar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:31:52 UTC 2022

Hello - I've just built a new system after my last one died a couple of
years ago and it took me this long to get back to it. Myth v31 sitting on
top of Linux Mint 20 running on an old Toshiba laptop with a new SSD drive
and lots of external USB storage. Two HD Homerun tuners attached. Runs well
but for one problem:

I can't make it record more than one thing simultaneously. I have set 'Max
recordings' in 'Interactions between inputs' to 10 but that hasn't changed
anything.

What am I missing? Should I set up multiple inputs or something? I know I
used to be able to record multiple things on each multiplex so I know the
tuners are up to it; it must be a setup issue somewhere that I have
forgotten about.

Thanks for your help.

- David