[mythtv-users] LeanFront EPG display

Kevin Johnson iitywygms at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 18:39:23 UTC 2022

On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 12:18 PM Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/23/22 11:24 AM, Kevin Johnson wrote:
> > According to the wiki, leanfront will display the epg.
> > Using mythtv frontend, the epg shows the channel number and what is
> > currently live.
> > I click on the channel I want to watch and it opens live tv.
> > With leanfront I am not seeing this.  Is it different with leanfront?
> > Do I not have it setup correctly?
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> On the main page, down arrow until you get to tools at the bottom. Right
> arrow to "Manage Recordings". From there you can select "Program Guide".
> You can set recordings but not play Live TV from here.
>
> If you want to watch Live TV, on the main page, arrow down to "LiveTV",
> select the channel, and play.
>
> Peter

Thank you.  When selecting live tv on the main page, it shows all of the
previous live tv recordings.  If I scroll way down then I can get to just
the channels and watch live tv.
Anyway to not show all the live tv recordings?
Ideally, I just want the channel numbers listed with information about the
show that is currently being aired.  None of the other stuff.

Thank you.