[mythtv-users] trouble restoring hidden channel

Mary Strimel mary.strimel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 18:00:39 UTC 2022

hi,
I used mythweb to hide some channels that I didn't think I wanted. Now I
want one of them back, but mythweb won't "save" my checkmark to display the
channel. I'm checking the box and clicking save at the bottom, then it
unchecks the box.

Here is what I have tried:
1. enabling cookies on firefox
2. as others recommended, looking for a file called 20-mythweb.ini (or
similar) so I can change settings to increase the setting for
max_input_vars.  My system does not have such a file. I'm on Fedora 34, and
there are some mythweb files stored under /etc/httpd (not /etc/apache) but
I didn't find any file with a max_input_vars setting

It's frustrating because mythweb worked fine for hiding the channels, just
not, it appears, for unhiding them.
What could I be missing?
Thanks,
Mary