[mythtv-users] mythweb listings broken

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Thu Jan 20 21:42:45 UTC 2022

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 04:16:22PM -0500, Jay Harbeston wrote:

> You may need some assistance from Schedules direct particularly how
> they are mapping fox data to the new atsc 1.0 channel.

I ended up completely deleting all channels again and rescanning, but
this time I unchecked the box labeled "Full search for old channels".
When that finished, there weren't any duplicate channels any more and
both the mythtv and mythweb listings worked. The data for 11 seems fine
and a couple test recordings worked.

Dunno. I looked and didn't see any postings on the list about the change
by Fox in the LA area, guess either everybody else didn't run into any
issues or nobody else around here records channel 11 :).

Thanks...