[mythtv-users] mythweb listings broken

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Thu Jan 20 20:50:33 UTC 2022

So in the LA area Fox (channel 11 here) switched to ATSC 3 last month
and all my recordings on that channel were failing. I ended up having to
delete and rescan to get it working again (they moved the ATSC 1 stream
to a different frequency). All seemed good with the world until I went
to mythweb to review my recordings for next week and there was no data
after next Weds :(.

I spent an inordinate amount of time futzing with schedules direct and
mythfilldatabase with no luck, until I realized it was *only* the
mythweb view that was hosed. mythtv itself knew about listings up until
Sat 2/5, all my upcoming recordings were listed, and using the mythtv
listings UI showed everything.

Any idea what might be going on here or how I could fix it? I looked at
the built-in mythtv webui again (which also shows all the listings) but
it still isn't quite feature par with scheduling stuff via mythweb.
Unless I'm missing something, the listings in the builtin webui don't
seem to show whether a given program is going to be recorded or not.

Thanks for any suggestions...