[mythtv-users] No-name Android TV boxes

glen glenb at glenb.net
Wed Jan 19 17:36:24 UTC 2022

i had setup a mecool one with amlogic chipset and leanfront was fine. i
also had a custom rom on it that gave it android tv interface. but it
was not google certified so netflix stopped working. but leanfront
looked good. basically same chipset as is found on the google certified
mibox from xiaomi. i just looked and now mecool has google certified
boxes but not cheap