[mythtv-users] Filenames of recordings: access from the desktop

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 17:44:53 UTC 2022

On 16/01/2022 11:19, John Pilkington wrote:

> For some time I have used a lightly customised MythCenter-wide theme,
> not always kept fully compatible with the current version.  Now master
> has a bigger update and I had another look.

This works for me now. It's a little cramped but fits into the space
allocated.

> {{{

        <textarea name="timedate" from="basetextarea">
             <area>295,444,415,30</area>
             <align>hcenter</align>

	    <!-- This is the current template from GitHub -->

	    <!-- <template>%startdate%%| startyear%, %starttime% </template> -->

	    <!-- Add actual end time to the display and change start time to be
actual, not scheduled time.
	         Then squeeze in more, with chanid and recordedid shown too.
	         The formats are set in Appearance >  Localisation
	    -->

             <template>%recstartdate% %startyear%
%recstarttime%-%recendtime% %chanid% %recordedid%</template>
         </textarea>