[mythtv-users] Can I tell mythfilldatabase not to reschedule?

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 12:35:41 UTC 2022

On 13/02/2022 12:22, Klaas de Waal wrote:
> Just another command line option would be the way to go probably.
> I think that I understand the problem but I suggest creating a Github
> issue for this so that it will not be forgotten and that any developer
> can pick it up.

I did indeed intend to open an issue, but wanted to attach a patch. I
think I have the patch ready, but am now wrestling with the build system
to get it to at least compile the patch. I won't be able to test it
beyond that as I don't have a development backend, but I thought this
would be the most expedient way of getting this addressed.

Current issue: ./configure complains about soundtouch 1.8.0 not being
available on my (Ubuntu 20.04) laptop.

Cheers, Jan