[mythtv-users] mythweb php error

James Klaas jklaas at appalachian.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 7 14:08:26 UTC 2022

I'm  running my mythtv backend on Debian 10 with the sury php
packages. I have php 7.4 loaded on my apache instance. I'm running
mythtv 0.30 from debian multimedia.

I just noticed today I'm getting the following errors on the Listings
page in mythweb:

"Warning at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/includes/programs.php,
line 204:
!!NoTrans: Creating default object from empty value!!"

This repeats a bunch of times, then below that are the listings.

I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Is it possible I'm missing a php library.

It looks like I can get 0.31 from debian multimedia, so maybe I can go that way.