[mythtv-users] Simultaneous recordings HDHomerun tuners

Calvin Dodge caldodge at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 22:12:23 UTC 2022

I did this - add new tuner twice for each device.  It lets me add them.
But when I'm recording, it doesn't work with the second tuner on each
HDHomerun.  So there's some configuration thing which appears to be
missiing.

I'm running Mythtv 31.0.24 on Fedora 35.  It did use all 4 tuners
until this "enhancement" broke the use of the second tuner in each
device.

Calvin Dodge