[mythtv-users] Andoid mythfrontend schema changed again

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 20:07:40 UTC 2022

Not sure what the database schema changes so much during development, but I
noticed recently that Master has moved on to v33 and there is a new branch
'fixes/32' which is the one I guess I want to follow as we move closer to
v32 release in March.

I just built a backend with this fixes/32 branch and the android
mythfrontend version gives me the schema version error message.

So I guess a new version needs to be built.

Someday someone is going to have to educate me about all these schema
changes.