[mythtv-users] REQUEST: Would you like to help translate MythTV v32 into your language?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 06:57:16 UTC 2022

A happy and healthy New Year to our many MythTV users around the
world. I hope this finds you safe and well.

If you're not already aware, the latest version of MythTV, v32, is due
for release at the end of March. With about 8 weeks until the release,
it is now time to start updating translations across our many
supported languages.

MythTV currently contains translations for 31 different languages, in
various states of completion.

Have you ever considered helping to translate the MythTV interface
inot your native language, or into one that you are familiar with? If
so, please read on...

The current list of supported languages for v32 and their translation
status can be seen here:

  http://www.insidethex.co.uk/mythtv/translation-status/32-fixes/

Please also make sure to check the Translation page on the MythTV
wiki, which has full details about how our translations are updated:

  https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Translation

If you see a language that you could help with, and you are interested
in helping to make MythTV accessible to even more users, please let me
know, including which language(s) you can help out with, and I can get
the wiki page updated with your details.

If you have any questions, please drop me an email!

With thanks,
Nick
Translations Wrangler