[mythtv-users] mythweb setenv

James jam at tigger.ws
Wed Feb 2 13:44:09 UTC 2022

Once upon a time I set mythweb working on opensuse.
For unrelated reasons I now want a port based <VirtualHost *:8080>

At the time the mythweb.conf

            setenv db_server        "192.168.5.33"
            setenv db_name          "mythconverg"
            setenv db_login         "mythtv"
            setenv db_password      "mythtv"

gave me a hard time, and when I quelled it all has worked for years.

With my virtualhost setup again apache will not start flagging these lines as in error.
Since I am still licking my wounds, and I foolishly skipped backup of /etc/apache2, and it is just as much hard work to put it back as it is to solve the problem has anyone seen this and any suggestions on how to solve. Also a grudging respect for the Debian 'hosts available' paradigsm.

James