[mythtv-users] MythTV 32: Live TV channel changing bug

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:31:29 UTC 2022

Dear Mythizens,

I recently upgraded to v32-fixes (from v31-fixes) and noticed what I
think is a regression: in Live TV, when changing channels by typing a
channel number followed by enter, the channel changing script is called
twice.

In my setup this causes certain kinds of channel changes to fail. For
example if I want to change to channel 1 the STB sees 11. It works OK
with 3-digit channels but the second invocation of the channel changing
script is still superfluous.

The channel changing script is only called twice in the above scenario:
it is called only once at the start of a recording, or when changing
channels in LiveTV using the programme guide.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks, Jan