[mythtv-users] Images missing on Videos

Roland Ernst rcrernst at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:45:54 UTC 2022

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 4:58 PM Ken Mandelberg <km at mathcs.emory.edu> wrote:

> My Video Gallery used to have images displayed for almost all of the
> videos. After a recent scan for changes, almost all of the images
> disappeared, with just the "?" image. The videos still play fine.
>
> Any ideas on what I should look for? I'm running the most recent trunk
> build.

Please check the mythtv logs for errors and abnormalities.

How did you setup mythvideo, with storage-groups on the backend or
via the frontend in 'Setup' -> 'Media-Settings' -> Video Settings' ?

Did you scan for changes by using 'mythutil'? If yes, post the
command line you used.

Otherwise, if you run in the video gallery 'M' -> 'Scan for changes',
there should be some log entries.

Is a mysql table corrupted?