[mythtv-users] Is 12th gen i3-12100 supported by myth 31/fixes?

Ram Ramesh rramesh2400 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:37:26 UTC 2022

Hi,

   My age old intel NUC frontend is sick and needs a replacement. I want
to build a new rig with 12th gen core i3 (NUC is pentium N3700).

    Core i3-12100 has intel UHD graphics 730 per my check. I use debian
11 (bullseye) as my distribution with legacy BIOS boot/grub_pc.  I have
myth 31/fixes installed in my current NUC. I will simply transfer the
disk from NUC and try to boot/run with the new rig when it is built as
both graphics are intel (I think I setup VAAPI, but not sure 100%)

   Will my new hardware supported by debian/Xorg/myth combo? Do you
anticipate any issues that I should research on before building mine?

Thanks for any pointers.

Regards
Ramesh