[mythtv-users] Cable company changes channel numbers?

DryHeat122 dryheat122 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 22:00:13 UTC 2022

I went through the whole process. I re-ran mythfilldatabase, it seemed to
be getting new data.  I restarted the backend. I then started the frontend
and looked at the program guide. It's exactly the same as it was, including
the 10XX channel numbers, which should not be present in the db anymore.
Where is it even getting them?  Also I don't see anywhere in setup where I
specify the DB or .xmltv file a source is supposed to use.