[mythtv-users] Original Airdate the same for one show

jklaas jklaas at nordicboycomputing.com
Wed Apr 20 13:01:54 UTC 2022

I was looking through my Upcoming Recordings and found that "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert" was listed as Recorded and would not be recorded. Curious, I went to Recorded Programs and showed the list of recorded episodes and they all have the same Original Airdate. The Seas/Ep data seems to also be missing and the Program ID is exactly the same for all of them.

Is there any way to troubleshoot this so that I know if it's a Schedule Direct issue or of there's somehow a bug in MythTV?

Does anyone else record this show and have similar issues?

Thank you for your help on this.