[mythtv-users] V32 MacOS Build

Paul Raison paul at raison.org.uk
Sun Apr 3 11:02:53 UTC 2022

> On 3 Apr 2022, at 11:42, John Hoyt <john.hoyt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'll take a look.  Can you post the error message - it'll help me figure out which libraries are copying in correctly

Sure, the error is:-

dyld[84641]: Library not loaded: /Users/jhoyt/mythtv-32/32-osx-64bit/lib/libmythswscale.5.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/mythfrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/mythfrontend
  Reason: tried: '/Users/jhoyt/mythtv-32/32-osx-64bit/lib/libmythswscale.5.dylib' (no such file), '/usr/lib/libmythswscale.5.dylib' (no such file)
/Applications/mythfrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/mythfrontend.sh: line 15: 84641 Abort trap: 6           ./mythfrontend $@

The data contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message from your system. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.