[mythtv-users] Fwd: Re: channel4 hd has no eit - cross-eit

UB40D ub40dd at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 5 07:52:28 UTC 2021

On Sun, 5 Sept 2021 at 08:08, Jan Ceuleers <jan.ceuleers at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 05/09/2021 01:39, UB40D via mythtv-users wrote:
> > This used to work. Why does it no longer work and what can I do to fix
> it?
>
> What does the following database query yield?
>
> select chanid,channum,sourceid,callsign,name from channel where
> xmltvid='hd.channel4.com';
>
> Does it indeed return at least a row having the value 1 in the sourceid
> column?

Good question! And the answer is yes:

mysql> select chanid,channum,sourceid,callsign,name from channel where
xmltvid='hd.channel4.com';
| chanid | channum | sourceid | callsign     | name         |
|  22200 | 21200   |        1 | Channel 4 HD | Channel 4 HD |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)
You had me worried there for a moment, thinking that mythweb and the
database might be out of sync. But apparently not.