[mythtv-users] Upcoming recordings gone

Paul Harrison mythtv at mythqml.net
Sat Oct 30 16:11:11 UTC 2021

> On Sat, 30 Oct 2021 10:21:38 +0100, you wrote:
>
> Changing the settings from mythfrontend has the problem that
> mythfrontend (and all MythTV programs) do not allow pasting of text,
> so you have to manually type it in.

You can if you have a keyboard connected the normal CTRL-V will paste
text into a text editor in Myth. CTRL-C will cut all the text in a text
editor as well.

Generally we don't encourage users to manually chnage the database
unless they know exactly what they are doing and what the consequences
can be if you get it wrong. Always best to use the frontend if possible.

Paul H.