[mythtv-users] mythtv themes not downloading

David Hampton mythtv at love2code.net
Sat Oct 30 01:23:41 UTC 2021

On Fri, 2021-10-29 at 20:44 -0400, James Abernathy wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 29, 2021, 6:11 PM James Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 6:05 PM David Hampton via mythtv-users
> > <mythtv-users at mythtv.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Working for me here. I can pull either of these:
> > >
> > > http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/31/themes.zip
> > > http://themes.mythtv.org/themes/repository/trunk/themes.zip
> > >
> > > The latter is what the master branch (aka pre-32) should be
> > > pulling.
> > >
> > > David
> > >

> > I can get to them using a browser, but not from Setup -> Themes ->
> > Theme chooser or "M" while in Theme setting.
> >
> > Jim A
>
> As a test I blew everything away and reinstalled with v31. Everything
> is working fine.  I can download all the Themes in setup.
>
> Maybe an issue on v32? I don't need v32, just playing with it. My
> production backend is v31.

If you do load it up again, look and see what URL its trying to
download. If you enable "-v gui" there is a log line that tells you
whether its trying to load 31, trunk, or something else.

If you build the master branch from source, it should be "pre-32" and
download the "trunk" themes file. There is no "32" themes file yet.

David