[mythtv-users] Upcoming recordings gone

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 19:38:39 UTC 2021

> >     >
> >     >         mysql> SELECT chanid,recpriority FROM channel WHERE
> recpriority != 0 ORDER BY chanid;
> >     >         +--------+-------------+
> >     >         | chanid | recpriority |
> >     >         +--------+-------------+
> >     >         |   1061 |          -3 |
> >     >         |   1161 |          -2 |
> >     >         |   1171 |          -1 |
> >     >         |   1301 |          -5 |
> >     >         +--------+-------------+
> >     >         4 rows in set (0.00 sec)
> >
> >     You can follow this on:
> https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4628 <
> https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4628>
> >
> >     You'll see that a single negative recpriority will cause the SQL
> error pasted
> >     earlier. The issue is still open
> On 10/28/21 6:08 AM, Daryl McDonald wrote:
> > Thanks Bill, halfway there, I was able to neutralize the priority factor
> on two of the four that showed from the query. The other two do not
> > show up in frontend settings because I deleted those channels. How would
> I go about making that change from mysql?
>
> This is a safe way, just change the chanid:
>
>   mysql --user=mythtv --password --execute="UPDATE channel SET
> recpriority=0 WHERE chanid=98765 LIMIT 1" mythconverg
>
> --
> Bill

The above command does not look like a mysql command because it does not
end with a semicolon.
This shows the two remaining:
mysql> SELECT chanid,recpriority FROM channel WHERE recpriority != 0 ORDER
BY chanid;
| chanid | recpriority |
|   1061 |          -3 |
|   1301 |          -5 |
2 rows in set (0.01 sec)

I just want to be certain before I mess with mysql, I don't see how your
command, Bill, targets my remaining channel priorities?
Do I need to make substitutes in the command, like the actual password?