[mythtv-users] Upcoming Recordings Missing

Fred Squires fsquires at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 03:24:31 UTC 2021

I'm not getting any new recordings today and found that I have no upcoming
recordings listed.
I'm also unable to schedule new recordings. If I try in MythWeb it simply
refreshes the page as if I selected no settings.
My current recordings still exist and play back properly. I have listings,
recording schedules and tuners. I can play live TV. I'm currently running
Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS and MythTV
v31.0+fixes.202108081239.5da2523154~ubuntu20.04.1

I've restored my database to the backup from the last 2 days which did not
help.

I noticed that another person posted a similar problem today. I installed
updates today including a "Ubuntu base" update, so maybe something is wrong
there.

I see the following error in the mythbackend log:
Oct 26 23:05:08 mainbe mythbackend: mythbackend[9515]: E Scheduler
mythdb.cpp:181 (DBError) DB Error (AddNewRecords):#012Query was:#012SELECT
    c.chanid,         c.sourceid,           p.starttime,
p.endtime,        p.title,              p.subtitle,
 p.description,    c.channum,            c.callsign,            c.name,
      oldrecduplicate,      p.category,
 sched_temp_record.recpriority, sched_temp_record.dupin,   recduplicate,
       findduplicate,    sched_temp_record.type,
 sched_temp_record.recordid,     p.starttime - INTERVAL
sched_temp_record.startoffset     minute AS recstartts,     p.endtime +
INTERVAL sched_temp_record.endoffset     minute AS recendts,
                              p.previouslyshown,
sched_temp_record.recgroup, sched_temp_record.dupmethod,  c.commmethod,
     capturecard.cardid, 0,                  p.seriesid,
 p.programid,       sched_temp_record.inetref,    p.category_type,
p.airdate,         p.stars,             p.originalairdate,
sched_temp_record.inactive, sched_temp_record.parentid,
recordmatch.findid,     sched_temp_record.playgroup,
oldrecstatus.recstatus,     oldrecstatus.reactivate, p.videoprop+0,
p.subtitletypes+0, p.audioprop+0,   sched_temp_record.storagegroup,
capturecard.hostname, recordmatch.oldrecstatus, NULL,
oldrecstatus.future, capturecard.schedorder,     p.syndicatedepisodenumber,
p.partnumber, p.parttotal,     c.mplexid, capturecard.displayname,
    p.season, p.episode, p.totalepisodes, c.recpriority +
capturecard.recpriority + (capturecard.cardid =
sched_temp_record.prefinput) * 2 + (p.hdtv > 0 OR FIND_IN_SET('HDTV',
p.videoprop) > 0) * 1 AS powerpriority FROM recordmatch INNER JOIN
sched_temp_record ON (recordmatch.recordid = sched_temp_record.recordid)
INNER JOIN program AS p ON ( recordmatch.chanid    = p.chanid    AND
 recordmatch.starttime = p.starttime AND      recordmatch.manualid  =
p.manualid ) INNER JOIN channel AS c O

Does anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks!