[mythtv-users] Upcoming recordings gone

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 18:21:48 UTC 2021

On 10/26/21 11:40 AM, Daryl McDonald wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 12:34 PM Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com <mailto:darylangela at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I update and upgrade regularly
>
>     On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 8:59 AM Stephen Worthington <stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz <mailto:stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz>> wrote:
>
>         On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 07:45:34 -0500, you wrote:
>
>         >I don't know if this is your issue, but there is a know problem with
>         >recordings caused by a database software change:
>         >https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4453 <https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4453>
>         >

>         That problem was fixed a while ago, but only if you keep your system
>         and MythTV up to date.
>

> It's different than that, when I look in upcoming recordings, it says "you have not scheduled any recordings" when I look in recording rules I
> can see them all, when I look in info I see 49 rules and two templates. when I try to schedule a recording from the grid all the correct things
> show until I hit enter, then no icon on the show that it will record. I can go through the motions but the system will not take a new recording.
> Maybe the scheduler is broken?
Can you watch LiveTV, proving that one or more of your tuners
are available?

This may help: mythbackend --printsched (put the output at pastebin.com please,
it can be long).

IF the above don't show any clues:

curl --header Accept:application/json --silent localhost:6544/Dvr/GetRecordScheduleList | jsonlint --format --nonstrict

You'll probably need to do: sudo apt install jsonlint python3-demjson
first. Also needs to go in a pastebin.

--
Bill