[mythtv-users] Upcoming recordings gone

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 16:40:39 UTC 2021

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 12:34 PM Daryl McDonald <darylangela at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I update and upgrade regularly
>
> On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 8:59 AM Stephen Worthington <
> stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 07:45:34 -0500, you wrote:
>>
>> >I don't know if this is your issue, but there is a know problem with
>> >recordings caused by a database software change:
>> >https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4453
>> >

>> That problem was fixed a while ago, but only if you keep your system
>> and MythTV up to date.

It's different than that, when I look in upcoming recordings, it says "you
have not scheduled any recordings" when I look in recording rules I can see
them all, when I look in info I see 49 rules and two templates. when I try
to schedule a recording from the grid all the correct things show until I
hit enter, then no icon on the show that it will record. I can go through
the motions but the system will not take a new recording. Maybe the
scheduler is broken?