[mythtv-users] None of my recordings are set to auto-expire

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 22:37:33 UTC 2021

I've been looking at my recordings and noticed that I have news programs
going back as far as December last year. I wondered why they hadn't
expired. Then I noticed that none of my programs seem to have the
auto-expire setting. I've come to this conclusion because none of them show
the auto-expire "RIP" icon when viewing the list of recorded programs in
MythFrontend.

So I have 2 questions:

   1. I don't want to have to edit each recording and set it to auto-expire
   as there are hundreds. So is there something I can do to easily enable
   auto-expire on my existing recordings?

   2. What do I need to do to make sure all future recordings are set to
   auto-expire?

Regards,
Phill