[mythtv-users] ffmpeg-resync

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 10:05:32 UTC 2021

If I understand what was done, ffmpeg-resync has been recreated with the
latest changes. I deleted my repository and recreated.

What I'm seeing on 11th gen Intel (OpenGL) is perfect on MPEG2 1080i and
720p from HDHR OTA ATSC 1.0.

Next using a RPI4 using
(mythtv-light_test_32~Pre-3032-g38bb90e487-0_arm64_bullseye.deb), I
spent all Sunday PM watching NFL football and that involved not only
skipping commercials manually with the remote, but when catching up to
real time, I skip 30 seconds a lot to go from the end a one play to the
start of another. I could not see any issues at all. For the night game,
I switched to my v31 production with Nvidia Shield mythfrontend Android
and I could not tell any difference that I could notice.

For my content V31 has been perfect on everything for a while, but
Bullseye 64 bit and ffmpeg-resync on the RPI4 is now the same.

Jim A