[mythtv-users] libbluray-dev needs to be added to ansible

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:49:16 UTC 2021

On 11/22/21 10:01 PM, Bill Meek wrote:
> On 11/22/21 8:46 PM, James Abernathy wrote:
>> TASK [mythtv-deb : bluray for Mint v20+] ***************************************
>> fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"msg": "The conditional check 'ansible_distribution == \"\"Linux Mint\"' failed. The error was: template error
>> while templating string: expected token 'end of statement block', got 'Linux'. String: {% if ansible_distribution == \"\"Linux Mint\" %} True {%
>> else %} False {% endif %}\n\nThe error appears to be in '/home/jim/ansible/roles/mythtv-deb/tasks/main.yml': line 155, column 3, but may\nbe
>> elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.\n\nThe offending line appears to be:\n\n\n- name: bluray for Mint v20+\n  ^ here\n"}
> Typo, I had two quotes here: ""Linux Mint"
>
> Remove one of them so it reads "Linux Mint"

So this morning I was going to do some more testing and discovered that
the latest git clone on ansible already had the patch in it and I first
tried it on my Ubuntu 20.04 VM and it included everything needed for a
fresh O/S install and mythtv build from source on master and
mythtv-light build from source on master. I'll test on a fresh Linux
Mint 20.2 system today.

Thanks,

Jim A