[mythtv-users] libbluray-dev needs to be added to ansible

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 19:25:00 UTC 2021

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 2:18 PM James Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com> wrote:

> On a fresh *buntu x86_64 system, after installing the dependencies with ansible, ./configure still failed due to libbluray not being found. Manually installing libbluray-dev fixes it.
>
> But I think libbluray-dev should be a part of ansible.

A (very quick) look shows that libbluray-dev is in
the list of packages to install for ubuntu with the
ansible tasks (and a quick check with a cloud
image shows it being installed, and mythtv
showing it is available from configure (bluray is
marked as yes (system)).  So I think you may
need to be more specific as to your setup
and put your ansible logs and configure output
at some pastebin location and share the url.