[mythtv-users] mythfrontend crash

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 18:30:22 UTC 2021

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 1:15 PM David Hampton via mythtv-users <
mythtv-users at mythtv.org> wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> Can you generate a stack trace from the core file?
>
> David

Unfortunately not with this crash. I'll have to wait until it happens
again. I'm in the process of building an automated script to do all the
backend stuff like setting up mariadb, mythweb, mythtv user,
mythtv/config.xml, XMLTV, etc.

Since I could not reproduce the error, I blew away the system and
reinstalled it so I could test my script.  With the newest build I have not
had any issues.  So I'll have to wait until it happens again.

Can you point me to how to generate a strack track from the core file??

Jim A