[mythtv-users] Fwd: ansible settings for Raspberry PI 64 bits

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 02:40:59 UTC 2021

On 11/17/21 6:45 PM, Peter Bennett wrote:
> Stuart
>
> See below.
>
> Apparently, bullseye version of Raspbian is just called Debian. I am no ansible expert, so I don't know the best way to determine whether it is
> running for raspberry pi, or even if that is necessary.
>
> Wasn't crystalhd support eliminated from MythTV some time ago? Perhaps we can just delete the references to it in ansible.
>
> Peter

Jim,

Try these three. Looking for something unique about the Pi:

 ansible localhost --module-name=setup --args='filter=ansible_processor'
 ansible localhost --module-name=setup --args='filter=ansible_system_vendor'
 ansible localhost --module-name=setup --args='filter=ansible_userspace_architecture'

--
Bill