[mythtv-users] ansible settings for Raspberry PI 64 bits

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 22:31:37 UTC 2021

On 11/17/21 4:47 PM, James Abernathy wrote:
> If I try to use ansible to install the dependencies on a RPI OS 64
> system I get an error because the package libcrytalhd-dev does not exist.
>
> I have a script with my own dependencies that just leaves that package
> out.
>
> Is there a way to fix this in ansible?
>
> Jim A

The ansible script has crystalhd with this condition

     - ansible_lsb.id != "Raspbian"

Possibly your OS is not identified as Raspbian

Run this

ansible localhost -m setup

(you may want to pipe it to less or to a file to see it all)

You will get many lines of output, in there will be something like this

        "ansible_lsb": {
             "codename": "buster",
             "description": "Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)",
             "id": "Raspbian",
             "major_release": "10",
             "release": "10"
         },

I suspect your id is not Raspbian. Let me know what it is and I can
update the ansible script.

Peter