[mythtv-users] macOS Mythfrontend builds Poll

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:48:44 UTC 2021

Currently I build MythFrontend for High Sierra, Catalina, and Big Sur. As
I'll soon be upgrading my development machines to Monterey, I'll be
building for that macOS version plus up two others (I unfortunately do not
have the time or resources to support building on more than 3 OSes).

I'd like to poll this group on what other 2 version I should build for:

   - High Sierra 10.13
   - Mojave 10.14
   - Catalina 10.15
   - Big Sur 11

My current thoughts were to build for

   - High Sierra 10.13 (oldest I can support and works on mojave)
   - Catalina 10.15 (works on Big Sur but poor graphics)
   - Monterey (not optional 😁 )

Any preferences from the users on this mailing list?