[mythtv-users] Fix for broken lirc package in Ubuntu 20.04

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Mon Nov 8 12:57:54 UTC 2021

On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 12:46:49 +0000, you wrote:

>Hi Stephen,
>
>I’ve recently set up a new front end with Ubuntu 21.10 does your script work with that, or do you have a manual set of steps to set up lira?
>
>Regards,
>Dave

I had to make adjustments to the script between 18.04 and 20.04, so
unfortunately it is likely there would need to be some changes for
21.10.  If we are really lucky the packager might have actually fixed
the packaging problems and the script will be largely unnecessary, but
I would have to try it out to see.  I will see if I can find time in
the next day or so to have a look.