[mythtv-users] [mythtv] Version 4.4.1 of FFmpeg ready for testing

Piotr Oniszczuk piotr.oniszczuk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 08:49:30 UTC 2021

Peter,

FYI

I give test run for devel/ffmpeg-resync on some of my hardware to test video decode.

I briefly tested following:

- VAAPI (on n3450) for MPEG2/H264/VC1/HEVC/VP8/VP9
 -VDAPU (on ION2) for H264/VC1/MPEG4
- v4l2_request (in Allwinner h6/h616, Rockchip 3328/3399, rpi4 hevc) for MPEG2/H264/VC1/HEVC/VP8/VP9
- v4l2_m2m (Amlogic s912/g12a, rpi3 h264, rpi4 h264) for MPEG2/H264/HEVC/VP8

compared with 4.3.2 we have now in master - no regressions discovered on brief tests on my test samples
(https://github.com/warpme/minimyth2/blob/master/video-test-summary.txt)

Great work!