[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct - two program feeds

Jim Morton jimmorton01 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 15:07:17 UTC 2021

 You need (at least) 2 lineups at Schedules Direct. One for local-broadcast
and one for cable. Each lineup should only contain those channels.
Then connect the appropriate source in Myth to the correct lineup at SD.
And of course the tuners must belong to the correct source.

https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User_Manual:MythTV_structure#Video_sources

--
Jim