[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct - two program feeds

Steve Greene sgreene820 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 02:31:51 UTC 2021

Hello,
I just got Schedules Direct set up (kind of) in xmltv. I'm noticing it is
feeding both my channel feeds to both my input sources, which means my
broadcast tuners crash when they try to change channels to cable channel,
and vice versa.  I tried using the Channel Editor to remove the conflicting
channels from the wrong source, but mythfilldatabase brings them back each
night.

Is there a solution for this?

Thanks,
Steve

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.