[mythtv-users] XMLTV, SchedulesDirect, and SH programming

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu May 20 17:28:01 UTC 2021

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 5:06 PM Larry Kennedy <lunchtimelarry at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know what I need to do to get this recording back on track?

You could turn off duplicate detection, in
addition to recording all showings, however,
as I recall, since that show is repeated later
in the evening, that is likely to result in
recording the duplicate.

I believe you can also select "new showings",
to eliminate the late evening duplicate, but
I suspect that may only work well with the
MythTV development branch and the latest
grabber (when appropriately configured),
which provides a (mosty) accurate new
showing value (that was in commit ff0067852b).