[mythtv-users] XMLTV and Schedules Direct

Steve Greene sgreene820 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:26:47 UTC 2021

I keep getting the following error when I run mythfilldatabase (as user
mythtv):

> 2021-05-20 09:23:17.183995 E  XMLTV grabber returned error code 1
> 2021-05-20 09:23:17.433454 E  Malformed XML file, missing </tv> element,
> at line 1, Premature end of document.

I've Googled discussions in the past on this issue, but they failed to
identify what the problem is and what solved it.

FWIW, I've run the grabber independently and it runs perfectly. The error
looks to be on the Mythtv side.

Any insights?

Thanks.

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.