[mythtv-users] meta data

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sun May 16 02:27:50 UTC 2021

I’m going a-hunting through the source, but if any body can offer opinions then thank you.
I have a collection of mac and linux frontends all of which behave differently, so I’ll talk about one frontend that is a recent build by John Hoyt:

I scan a 'Doc Martin 9x01’
without further ado the episode (not season) metadata is loaded and displays
I scan ‘Fracture’ and the meta data is loaded.
I scan ‘Unknown’ and ‘Den of Thieves’ and the meta data is not loaded.
On both i->change->retrive gets the correct meta data and artwork. Pressing [accept] (<space> or <return) results in *nothing happening*
The meta data entry goes away, the image is ‘?’ and the meta data entry is blank’ i->change->reset has no effect.

The log shows nothing of significance. Changing frontends sometimes changes behaviour (although not in this case) where on another frontend [accept] will ‘take’ (the artwork and metadata are populated)
I have not trawled through thousands of images to see if this one is in ‘Coverart’

James