[mythtv-users] Arclight theme for 31-fixes?

Angela angela.schmid at wolke7.net
Fri May 14 17:54:40 UTC 2021

>> Latest i can find for Arclight is for v29, so no idea if any bits are
>> broken on v31 or not.
>>
>> Please report back on what works / doesn't work.

>The basics all work on my frontend running the development tree. I can watch recordings, watch video, play music, and look at images.

>The author left the project many years ago,but the files are still on github..   https://github.com/MythTV-Themes/Arclight

Well, that’s not true, still active.

I upgraded from Mythtv 29 to 32/master a month ago, haven’t seen any issues with Arclight 28.01 (28.1), using TV/Video/Music/Images.

There might be some new features, which are missing in the Theme since Mythtv 28/29, so any pointers and patches are welcome.

As Mythtv versions come quicker, it would maybe make more sense to write a note in the themes themeinfo/detail/description with which Mythtv versions the theme is compatible.

@stuart, when it would make sense to update the tag, please let me know what to do.

Angela