[mythtv-users] Permissions/access to tuners on secondary backend

Steve Greene sgreene820 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 23:47:51 UTC 2021

I just discovered that no matter what I set the secondary backend master
host address to, it reverts to 127.0.0.1. I checked the config.xml files
residing in /etc/mythtv, [HOME%]/mythtv and /home/mythtv/.mythtv. They all
point to my master backend IP address. What would account for the address
reverting on the secondary backend?

I did verify that I can connect to the database remotely from the mysql
command prompt.

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.