[mythtv-users] Wots happening

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 20:30:57 UTC 2021

James <jam at tigger.ws> wrote:

> What I found most interesting was that as soon as internet service resumed all returned to normal.
> My local network has DNS and DHCP server. I just queried lest we tried to access http://somewhere.strange

What's doing your DNS, where is .home defined ?

I've seen some routers do "interesting"* stuff when the internet is down - basically intercepting everything and directing you to a router page to tell you the internet is down with a big button to click to "re-connect".

* The usual phrase I use for these brain dead ideas is not suitable for a family friendly environment !

Simon