[mythtv-users] mac build (really about h264 editing)

James jam at tigger.ws
Mon Mar 1 11:39:40 UTC 2021

> On 1 Mar 2021, at 7:06 pm, Dennis Alders <dennis.alders at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> James,
> I am interested in the h2643cut.sh script. Could you share it with me?

Dennis it is here
http://tigger.ws/downloads/h264cut.sh

I have a directory structure
/store
searching eg 0301 lets you choose the recording
you need a work dir. Mine is /store/TScut_work
Finally my destination hierachy is. /store/Movies/Myth-A .. Myth-Z
<enter> chooses the destination based on name, but you can override eg I don't want 'The Jackal' stored under Myth-T rather Myth-J

but heck it's a bash script, hack it as you will.
I've not had a failure in 100s of cuts.

James