[mythtv-users] Setting up new XMLTV

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 04:21:24 UTC 2021

On 6/28/21 11:08 PM, Lloyd Chittenden wrote:
> So my schedules direct stopped working a couple weeks ago, and I've been struggling to get the new XMLTV working since then.  I created a new
> video source for XMLTV.  The input connections are pointing to it.  Now I'm trying to get the channels.  In the past I have used Fetch Channels
> from Listing Source, but that is not working.
>
> It's been a long time since I tried setting up a new video source, so I'm sure I'm missing something.  At no point has it asked for my schedules
> direct login.  It seems like I should have put that in already, but I don't know where.  Can anyone help me?
>
> Lloyd

You're probably using this: https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/XMLTV#Schedules_Direct_Setup

I'd mention the grabber you picked tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite or
tv_grab_zz_sdjson to get more help.

I used tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite and was prompted for user/password
in the 1st command:

  tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite --manage-lineups --config-file /home/mythtv/.mythtv/<your source name here>.xmltv

--
Bill