[mythtv-users] What is the purpose of the "deleted" date field in the channel table?

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Mon Jun 28 04:21:17 UTC 2021

On Sun, 27 Jun 2021 14:35:37 +0100, you wrote:

>I've recently run into problems with mythweb showing incorrect program
>listings. It seems to be related to having rows in the channel table
>where the deleted field isn't blank. I'm wondering if I can just delete
>those rows?

It looks like Mythweb is in need of an update to make it ignore
channels that are marked as deleted.  Mythweb is not really supported
any more, so I suspect this has happened as a result of that.  Can you
do what you need using the newer internal MythTV web server on port
6544?  That is where the support is now.