[mythtv-users] Logitech Harmony remote replacement - SofaBaton U1 ?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 23:39:07 UTC 2021

> On Thu, Jun 24, 2021, 18:30 Daniel Di Giacomo <lists at dadigi.com> wrote:
>
>> Maybe there is hope:
>> https://www.yio-remote.com/
>

> Just remember that the yio one was ~$300
> in kit form (without a number of necessary
> parts to start your development).

Also, the devices that will be supported is worryingly vague: "*We are
planning to support the most popular home automation platforms and selected
smart devices.*" So unless your devices are "popular" (whatever that means)
you may be out of luck. For something that's going to cost more than $300
I'd want a lot more certainty about whether or not it will work with my
equipment.